Massey Feeds is a caring, innovative company and as such, we need people who bring passion, enthusiasm and a strong motivation to provide the best in customer service to our client base.
We believe that a business is only as strong as the individuals who work within it, and that it’s important to nurture enthusiastic, passionate and proactive people. Our reputation in the agricultural industry is excellent and has been carefully built over the past 140 years. We have a friendly community of employees who enjoy what we do and are given the tools to make a difference.
An opportunity has arisen for an HGV Nightloader in our Preston mill. The successful applicant will work permanent night shifts although occasionally, some flexibility may be required to cover absence, holidays etc, for which overtime is paid.
- The job holder will be a member of a shift team, with responsibilities for shunting and loading of HGV vehicles (Class 1 & 2) including operating the automated process control loading system.
- The successful candidate will undertake regular inspections of finished feed products, highlighting any deviations from our high standards of quality and safety.
- Candidates will be able to demonstrate full appreciation of working within a culture that encourages teamwork and where Health & Safety considerations are first and foremost.
- The site is run by a small team of motivated individuals, so a willingness to gain experience in other areas of the business is an advantage.
- It is important that the job holder is a dependable team player as they will be an essential part of the site team.
- Massey Feeds is committed to provide full training and support to address any knowledge gaps and help you to grow your career skills.
- The successful applicant will be practical and with good interpersonal skills. Candidates must live within reasonable commutable distance to our Preston site. On offer is a competitive wage together with Benefits.
Please send applications and a full CV via email to, email@example.com