Massey Bros (Feeds) Ltd play an important part in the food chain. As consequence of this we must satisfy the most rigorous standards of quality control to ensure that the resultant food is safe and wholesome. Animal welfare standards must always be met and we recognise our responsibility to the environment.
This environmental policy statement applies to our manufacturing facilities.
• We will manage our business activities that have the potential to significantly impact the environment following the principles of BS EN ISO 14001:2015.
• We will comply with all relevant environmental legislation, regulations and other appropriate requirements.
• We are committed to continually improving environmental performance and prevent pollution.
• We will use resources efficiently and take appropriate opportunities to minimise waste through re-use and recycling.
• We will develop environmental action plans with achievable and realistic targets which will be monitored and reviewed periodically.
• We will provide appropriate training and information to our staff so that we are all able to comply with this policy and achieve our aims.
• This policy will be periodically reviewed by the directors to ensure its continuing relevance.
To view our Environmental Report for 2020, please click below.